Now I have to ask for help

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 16:46:49 EST 2013

Mike--

I believe that the Last File Opened issue is handled by others by creating desktop shortcuts for GnuCash that explicitly name the data file to open. This has been discussed in the lists, and the techniques vary by operating system.

The list of files opened is maintained by the operating system; clearing it out can be done, has been discussed on the lists, and also varies by OS.

I personally don't encounter these issues, so I am only mentioning what I see others talking about on the list.

David