'No such file or directory' error while trying to save a report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 5 10:18:49 EST 2013

Hi,

Please remember to CC gnucash-user on all replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

Максим Кобєлєв <maximaximums at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for reply! :)
> Is it possible to solve this problem somehow, then (without changing the
> username, of course)?

You could change the GnuCash environment file to reset HOME to something
other that your home directory, like C:\gnucash ..  If you do this just
remember that you'll have to redo the change any time you upgrade
gnucash because the upgrade will overwrite your environment-file
changes.

If nothing else you could make this change to test whether it works this
way.  I suspect it will, because historically guile has had issues with
international characters.

You also don't say what version of GnuCash are you using.

-derek