Now I have to ask for help

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Sat Feb 9 07:50:29 EST 2013

> In your shortcut, simply append --nofile to gnucash.exe ( but outside
> of the quotes if windows has added quotes). That should do the trick.
> It does on my Windows XP system at least.

 Thank you (to everybody who helped with thus).

Sorry I haven't been able to make clear just what I would know how to do
and not know how to do (and why). It's a case of being MORE experienced
in a number of environments other than Windows for PCs rather than less.
In other words, knowing a large number of different syntaxes for the
different environments makes it harder for me to guess what would be the
correct syntax for this one.

I now know that I can pass parameters via a shortcut in this way.

Michael