profit and loss report

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:15:34 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM, David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> On 2/12/2013 12:57 PM, Tommy Trussell wrote:
> > SO, IF you use the version of Puppy that is binary compatible with Ubuntu
> > Precise, you can get the latest version of GnuCash from
> > http://getdeb.net/-- Just tell the site you are running Ubuntu 12.04
> > Precise, and it will
> > offer binary packages that will work with your system.
> >

> Oh Oh.  Getdeb is no more.  See
> <http://www.ubuntugeek.com/getdeb-playdeb-discontinue.html>.
>
> David C

WELL that's a shame. I just grabbed GnuCash 2.4.11 from there recently (to
save myself the minor pain of self-compiling).

If you go to an official Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" repository the latest you
will (ever) get will be GnuCash 2.4.10 ... see
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Ubuntu

However I am sure the instructions for compiling GnuCash yourself in Puppy
would be pretty similar to the Ubuntu instructions at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building

(as long as it's an Ubuntu-based version of Puppy)