Realized Gain error

Chris Henderson henders254 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:12:58 EST 2013

I haven't updated my stock portfolio for months. All I do every day is
update the price editor and reload the advanced portfolio. And I did
this yesterday as usual and got that realized gain figure. Today, it's
showing -$80.82. The stock in question has only 3 entries entered many
months ago - 1 x initial purchase and 2 x Additional purchase - all of
them going to Equity:Opening Balance USD.

Is there any way to drill down on where it's getting that -$80.82 figure from?

Thanks.