negative invoice value / repayment

tereque tereque at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:02:44 EST 2013

hi Geert,

thanks for the feedback. This is good news and bad news ... Exited to
hear from a developer (correct?) that one of my request is going to be
incorporated in the upcoming new version of a software.

But ... what do I do until then (and 'end of the year is still some time
to go)? I just started to use the business section (getting very exited
about it's possibilities). Being able to have a precise overview about
financial situation with customers using 'customer report' is one of the
main advantages. Do I have to 'roll back' from that because (at least in
this one particular case) The data will be wrong. ...hm

isn't there any workaround I haven't figured yet? How do you guys out
there handle such case?

I have created a vendor of the same name now and have opened a bill
which I have paid. That at least let's me file a transaction from the
bank account that is involved here. But my 'customer report' is not
usable any more because there is something missing.

bela