reports

Harold hh6199 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 22:05:46 EST 2013

I am using PCLOS 2012 32 bit with Gnucash 2.4.11

>From one year to the next I can't remember how to create a list of tax deductible items using reports. Tax time is the only time that I have need of a report.

On another note, I can't seem to get anything usable by trying to search the archives.

When I click on reports and choose Transaction report, a blank report comes up that lets me choose the accounts to show. I click on that link and choose the accounts that need to be included in the report but the report is never populated. In very simple terms, can someone tell me what I need to do?