dumb question about vendors direct purchase

Paul Elliott pelliott at blackpatchpanel.com
Sun Feb 17 23:27:24 EST 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 08:36:58AM +0800, whwtan wrote:
> You enter the same thing as you would with a bill (i.e. First enter
> the amount owed to vendor, then pay it off using your accounts)
> except that you do not have an invoice number when first inputting
> the "Payable"?
>
> On 18/02/2013 07:19 AM, Paul Elliott wrote:
> >How do you associate a payment with a vendor if there never
> >was a bill, you paid for it when you got it?

Suppose I have already done the transaction, and afterwords
decide I was dealing with a vendor. Is there anyway to
edit the transaction to indicate the vendor?

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott at BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J