Unsubscribe not working

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Wed Feb 20 08:28:13 EST 2013

In Pegasus Mail I can click on a little button on the toolbar to change
my subscription options. It takes me to
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/options/gnucash-user
where I need to log to change things - not a problem, but there seems
no way to unsubscribe by any other route.

With the amount of traffic on here I may unsubscribe in due course, but
still on a learning curve so will wait.

Dave

http://www.davesergeant.com