Help with General Ledger!!

Drew risenamps at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:56:53 EST 2013

I have also tried to open up my .gnucash file on a different Win7 PC with
same results - the General ledger only shows some of the most recent dates.

I tried your suggestion, selected 'show all', and it did seem to show all of
my previous transactions.  THANK YOU!!

However, now my General Ledger doesn't seem to show the running balance, and
all my transactions have 2 lines under them showing which accounts they
debit/credit from.  How do I set it up to show my current balance (just like
my online banking)?