Canadian Stock & Mutual Fund Quotes Not Working

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 01:20:35 EST 2013

I'm sorry you find the failure to calculate mortgage to be a deal breaker.

Before you go, let me share my perspective on this subject. It has been my experience that it is very difficult to schedule any such transactions in advance, since the variables involved (such as when precisely the transaction occurs according to the mortgage company) get so unpredictable. And so, I wait to see how the mortgage company sets it, and enter my payments manually based on the mortgage statement. In theory, I could be getting ripped off, but I accept that possibility and figure it is likely to be a small amount.

Since I only have the one mortgage to work with, this is not a major data entry burden, but I can understand if that's not true for you.

Good luck with your endeavors.
David