January 2013 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Jan 1 00:54:06 EST 2013
Ending: Thu Jan 31 23:52:27 EST 2013
- Cash flow statement
- reconcile starting balance
- Multi-column reports do not work with multiple charts
- End of Year Issue: Equity != Assets-Liabilities
- How is the "net assets" value in the summary bar calculated?
- Canadian Stock & Mutual Fund Quotes Not Working
- Function GnuCash
- GnuCash 2.4.11 Menu Selection File>Import doesn't list options
- Setting up mortgage payments
- File Question
- Closing books
denis | dcore
- Sell stocks with a profit: Capital gains
- How to work with Prepaid transport card
- Projects with multiple payors
- Debtors and Interest
- Unable to post bills/invoices
- customer report - due date, currency mix up
- gnucash on Ubuntu Phone?
- Importing Reconciled accounts with transfers from Quicken
- End of year
- 2.4.11 Windows version and using shared folders
Joseph Campisi III
- How to DELAY automatic "Imbalance-USD" entry
C. Andrews Lavarre
- modification required in indiamutual.pl - amfiindia seems to have changed format.
- I would like a Cleanup Utility to remove split lines split to Imbalance-CD and with no memo and no amount or zero amount on the line
- gnucash environment problem
- Advance Portfolio Basis for funds not working
- Adding Trading Accounts.
- Transfer of money from different gnu cash files
- Created budget amounts don't match actuals from which the budget was generated
- Using GNUCash with different OS
- Fwd: Closing books
- transaction import is impossibly slow
- custom reports location XP
- Replying to message threads
- Report - Add Summary Account (Total, Future, Cleared...)
- help! file corruption, file type is unknown
- Migration - Importing transactions via python binding
- Familiarizing myself with GNUCash
- Gnucash versions 2.2.9 and 2.4.10 broken in Debian Squeeze
- Assign Customer to Expense Bill
- New User--Register will not show previous trans. but the balances are correct
- GnuCash 2.4.11 Menu Selection File>Import doesn't list options under unity
Frank H. Ellenberger
- Problem downloading transactions into GnuCash using AqBanking.
- monthly rent, one annual payment
- Splitting transactions
- Reports Problem
Michelle J. Kinnucan
- Chart of Accounts for Property Development company
- Equity Accounts
- Bill vs payment
- No subject
Frank Van De Warker
- Blank reports
Rogier F. van Vlissingen
- Seeking feedback and suggestions on handling stocks, stock options, and commissions
- P&L sub account total
- Budget report: current assets - negative value
- Problem importing QIF from iBank
- Where does gnucash store report ingo in Windows 7???
- gnucash deamon/windows service?
- Fwd: Business Accounts
- Processing Payments with transaction fees (like credit card processing, or PayPal)
- TXF categories in 2.4.10
Michael C. Smith
- This is incorrect--how do I record this stuff
- Request for aid after hard drive crash
- online banking - aqbanking setup problems
- question about opening account balance
- One bite of the apple at a time on the toolbar?
- problems with invoice templates
- Accrual / Cash Acct
- Monthly income - expense reports
- category structure for funds distributed across multiple bank accounts
- 2 Scenarios, howto record?
- Suggestion for making account selection in splits
- annoyingly rounding off
- How do I print General Ledger?
- Blank reports? Does anyone know what to do?
Rogier F. van Vlissingen
- mulitple customers in bill?
- Will hire tutor for fast business file setup
- error message 'no compatible backend was found for file...'
- Split transactions are killing me
- Comma in Spanish Numeric Keyboard
- Autocomplete help
- FinanceQuote installation difficulties on Mac OS X 10.5
- Alert if projected balance is below zero
- Alert if bank account has projected balance of less than zero
- How do I remove an entry from the aging receivables report
- Reports in different language
- Reports in different language - SOLVED
- Github Repositories Will Be Regenerated Next Week
- Gnucash is going to be featured on the SourceForge front page
- custom check printing
- Reporting - Stock Allocation
- Year end category reporting
- Report section total problem.
- Migration from Ubuntu to iMac - which files to copy, and where?
- Column sizing - help
- small starting business - initial sell of shares, capital raised and related questions
- Entering fixed assets dated before opening balance
- what exchange rate gnucash uses for reports - it's not what I entered manually
- Matching transactions in the 'Imbalance' account
- Importing CSV files and specifying the account to transfer
- Attaching a memo to a checking entry
- Gnu accounting software
- Where can I find the auto categorise feature?
- QFX file format...where's account name?
- Scheduling invoices
- question windows 8 -
maria mercedes febres
- Help with downloading stock prices
- Importing data
- Recording sales
Last message date:
Thu Jan 31 23:52:27 EST 2013
Archived on: Fri Feb 1 03:23:34 EST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).