small starting business - initial sell of shares, capital raised and related questions

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Mon Jan 28 15:07:27 EST 2013

	I think there is a misunderstanding here.  Your accountant doesn't
need to tell you how GnuCash works, your accountant needs to tell you how
the books should look.  If people here know what your books looked like,
they could easily tell you how to create that configuration in GnuCash.  As
a business, it is important that your books match whatever legal
requirements may apply, so the fact that there is more than one way to do
this (perhaps even more than one right way) doesn't mean that anyone here
can tell you how it should look in your instance.
	Dustin