Year end category reporting

Scumbuster scumbuster at comcast.net
Sun Jan 27 23:44:05 EST 2013

Yeah I think so...but when I try and use that report, and set the dates, I
click "apply" and get the little blue update circle for a few minutes and
then it goes away and the apply and Ok buttons are greyed out.....all there
is left is cancel or red X at the top and when I go to the report, it is
still for all data from way back.....

In other words, seems like I cannot change the date parameters....