Unable to post bills/invoices

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Jan 7 05:02:56 EST 2013

On Sat 5 January 13 14:22:18 lesatglsi wrote:
> OK, thanks! I appreciate the how-it-works.
> One last question, given your explanation - why do the docs specify setting
> up a Expenses:AP Expenses account. From your explanation, it would never be
> used????

Hi,

I've just read the tutorial page you quoted from earlier in the thread
(section 13.2), and I think you are taking it a bit too literally.  IMHO, the
"Expenses:AP Expenses" account that is mentioned is just an example account
name, not a requrement!

The paragraph under the sample tree does say "You need to add additional ...
expense accounts to make the hirearchy useful"

0.02
Maf.