customer report - due date, currency mix up

tereque tereque at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 02:56:23 EST 2013

hi,

a customer's invoice was due dec 31. it was paid today (Jan 4). There
where USD 9,- missing, so still USD 9,- are due (actually overdue already).

I have a "customer report" which list the invoice USD 3057,- and the
payment USD 3048,- with correct dates. Also it says correctly TOTAL DUE 9,-

problem:

1. It lists 9.- CNY (Chinese Yuan) and not USD. many of my accounts are
CNY accounts but this customer and income accounts, invoice all is USD

2. below the TOTAL DUE there is kind of a timeline which also is in CNY
and not USD. Furthermore these CNY 9.- are listed under 0-30 days and
not in CURRENT (as would be correct)

any ideas how to solve these issues?

many thank