Replying to message threads

Joseph Campisi III jchawk at tr0n.com
Tue Jan 8 08:38:27 EST 2013

I would agree with Colin, there likely isn't an easier way...

Personally what I do is automatically filter all of the GnuCash mail
traffic into a folder.  Periodically I'll run through to see what's going
on.

I have several years of backlog messages and it's only about ~250 megs.

Hope that helps.

- Joe