Accrual / Cash Acct

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:01:19 EST 2013

Ok thank you both for your answers. I can confirm that, yes, I do aim to
maintain a positive balance, and it does ensure that expenses < income; ...
I think that for people like me, the main benefit of Gnucash is its
extensive tree structure rather than its business functions.

I think my limitation is that psychologically I will find it quite
difficult to know how much I can budget for investment etc. because usually
I'll have a positive balance every year, after paying taxes, that I then
allocate into long-term investing.