Matching transactions in the 'Imbalance' account

Peter Ward peter at sandpward.com
Tue Jan 29 02:15:16 EST 2013

David,

Yes you are correct, I'm importing all of my statements first (and not just
2) BEFORE I specify the destination accounts.
I understand now this is not the way to do it. I need to import 1 at a time
and then sort the destinations before importing the next account.

I didn't even know I could specify the destination accounts while still in
the importer, that's a great tip thank you!
Obviously whether I sort the destination during import or later doesn't
matter as long as it's BEFORE I import the next account.
However your tip about sorting the destination DURING import to teach the
Bayesion transaction matching is also a good one.
I'll let you know how I go.

Thanks for you time

Pward