Matching transactions in the 'Imbalance' account

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 18:30:30 EST 2013

On 2013-01-29, 02:59 GMT, David T. wrote:
> Instead, what you should do is import the banking information one
> account at a time, and select the destination accounts ***while still
> in the importer.***

Hi,

thank you David T. for pointing even me in the right direction. Except
... When looking at my importer
(http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/gnucash-sshot.png) your advice works
fine with the yellow transactions and I can fix their destination
account (usually, various Expense accounts), but it doesn’t work at all
with the red transactions ... when I double-click them, I don't get any
dialog to do anything. All of these are recurring transactions (payment
for utilities, charitable contributions, etc.).

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Best,

Matěj