Suggestion for making account selection in splits

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Sun Jan 20 16:53:39 EST 2013

heheh... i try to avoid my mouse unless i'm doing graphics. on my mac i just hit command + right arrow and i'm at the end (or if it's already highlighted, just the right arrow)... i think pcs are control + end or something... and since i use laptops my number keys are right above my letter keys...

but you are right -- we all approach these things from different angles and have different preferences about how to do things and what we do when.

	ph

paula hendricks
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950