Problem downloading transactions into GnuCash using AqBanking.

Paul Conrady audio1953 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 19:23:32 EST 2013

Greetings,

Good information in above replies. Thanks.

Seems a remedy is in order. I always appreciated the "One Step Update" in
Quicken, whereas all investment, bank and credit card accounts with an
enabled OFXDirectConnect could be downloaded with just one click. Manually
downloading a separate OFX file from each individual investment company and
then importing each individual file into GC is a tedious chore, especially
when a person has 10 or 15 investment accounts.

I spoke with Martin Preuss last month. He asked for a sample ofx.log, which
I sent to him. He is a busy man. Thought it would be best to check in with
GnuCash users to see if a fix existed. No sense in re-inventing the wheel.

Will do my best to research this issue and report back to all shortly.

Probst!

Paul