Where can I find the auto categorise feature?

Tony tony at ogrady.eu
Tue Jan 29 16:25:22 EST 2013

I have just installed gnucash, set up accounts and got the online transaction
working using the AqBanking Wizard with the HBCI standard. It all works
wonderfully well.

I am now looking for the feature that can learn to categorise my incoming
bank account transactions and allocate them to the correct income or expense
account.

I've surfed for answers and find something on a Generic Import Transaction
Matcher but I think this is only used in connection wit the OFX import
function. I also found a reference to scripting rules in the editor of
jGnucashLib but that dates back to 2009 and I know nothing about scripting.

Can some advise me on how best to proceed?

Thanks. Tony