Blank reports? Does anyone know what to do?

Rogier F. van Vlissingen dabxdssinc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:55:42 EST 2013

For some years I've used GnuCash without much trouble, but for some reason
this year, I cannot get any reports to print.

In two accounts now, I am not able to produce anything except blank
reports. In one case this is the 3rd years of the entity, and I had no
problems the two previous years, in the other case it's a new entity in
2012.

the dates seem to be set correctly in preferences, as well as the options
for the reports in question, yet the out put remains blank.

Any helpful hints are welcome.