Split transactions are killing me

Will Will.stewart1a at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:51:13 EST 2013

I've followed the instructions, and they simply disappear when I press
"Enter" or hit the ENTER button.

And then it seems like it works once, and then all the other transactions
reappear. When I try to delete them, they don't go away, and I have to start
from scratch all over again.

I've tried a number of different ways, over and over, and this looks like it
may do me in for GnuCash.

I wish I could describe a simple problem, but there are too many steps and
variables involved.

I used http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Split-Confusion-td1433823.html
as a basis, which got me the closest, but I'm afraid I may have a mangled
data file now, or something.