Where does gnucash store report ingo in Windows 7???

Laurence Nagel lwn at omega-enterprises.net
Tue Jan 15 01:51:31 EST 2013

That's the way gnucash works in Linux, and I believe that's the way it
worked in previous versions of on Windows.  Now there are no .gconf or
.gnucash created, and when I copy those files to my directory from Linux
they are ignored. gnucash/Windows 7 now looks in a different place!  By
the way, I'm using version 2.4.11.

Thanks!!!

Larry
---