custom reports location XP

tereque tereque at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:11:57 EST 2013

hi

On 09/01/2013 00:43, gnucash-user-request at gnucash.org wrote:
> Message: 17 Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:43:22 -0500 From: Derek Atkins
> <warlord at MIT.EDU> To: tereque <tereque at gmail.com> Cc:

> custom reports location XP

>> >I need to transfer custom reports I have done to another computer but
>> >didn't manage to find them in XP. I can find the built in reports but
>> >not the custom reports.

> If by "custom report" you mean a report you configured and added using
> the "Add Report" button, those are saved in your $HOME/.gnucash
> directory in an appropriately named file (saved-reports, IIRC).

yes, that is what I mean. Found it too. thank you.

to me it would seem more logical to have this file called something
similar to costom reports (as this is the title you get to know while
working with gnucash (>reports > custom reports) though. Having learned
the term "custom reports" I guess most people would search for a file
that is named similar and probably no one for "saved reports".

bela