custom check printing

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sun Jan 27 03:46:31 EST 2013

Indeed the archives at https://lists.gnucash.org/search/?idxinfo=gnucash-user
display garbage here also using Opera. But you can also use the Nabble
archives at http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/ which has the same
information (and can also post via there provided you are subscribed to
this main list).

New user to Gnucash and this list, having transferred from Microsoft
Money (Money 95.....) so on a learing curve.

Dave

http://www.davesergeant.com