custom check printing

Harold hh6199 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 21:37:22 EST 2013

I tried to search the archives, and also did a search in my gnucash file but didn't find an answer. BTW - The search archives page doesn't seem to be coming up in a readable form, especially the top page. It has something that I assume is different languages and then down several lines there is DE. I tried clicking on English but nothing changed. Further down the page there is english that is readable. I am using Firefox as my browser. Is FF a problem with the search archives page?.

Anyway, I created a couple of extra custom check printing formats and would like to delete them. Where are those custom check formats stored and how do I delete them?