Function GnuCash

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Jan 3 06:09:29 EST 2013

Hi,

How about opening the general ledger directly (not the report, but under tools) ? On this ledger you can set a date range via Edit -> Filter by... and then run an report on the ledger (in the reports menu, the last or second to last menu option). I can't run GnuCash from here, so I can't give you the exact option names now.

Hope that helps,

Geert