GnuCash 2.4.11 Menu Selection File>Import doesn't list options

bubuntu ivanb at wildblue.net
Wed Jan 2 07:15:50 EST 2013

I'm running GnuCash 2.4.11 on Ubuntu 12.10 64 bit with Unity desk top
manager. When I select File>Import instead of getting a list of file types
QIF, OFX/QFX, CVS etc to import I get a list that contains 8 entries all the
same saying Convert . The options still work .i.e. if I select the second
Convert from the list I get the OFX/QFX import option.Has anyone had this
problem and how can I fix?