Accrual / Cash Acct

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:24:14 EST 2013

Thank you this is helpful

I'd think that there might different stages of financial awareness.

Level 0 - nil awareness -- will give accountants a headache
Level 1 - basic understanding of bank statements, can categorise
transactions correctly -- has completed Gnucash tutorial
Level 2 - basic financial control -- can plan transactions 1-3 months in
advance. uses SX effectively.
Level 3+ - annual/further planning becomes possible. should hire/have
hired a financial planner!