Suggestion for making account selection in splits

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Sat Jan 19 16:00:04 EST 2013

i have a similar lists with sub-lists:

i type the beginning letter or two of the first, say E or Ex for Expenses. When that shows up i type a colon and then the next sub-list heading, like B for Business or Ho for Home or F for Food and then to the sub-header of R for restaurants or G for groceries. same goes for income etc... no spaces between one account the colon and the beginning of the next account.

i remember many, but not all of my categories so this is a quick way to get deeper into the sub-list. sometimes i don't remember and then i have to scroll through.

hope this helps.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ cinnabar bridge communications
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950