Bill vs payment

Graham Stoddart-Stones gstones at pacifera.com
Sat Jan 12 07:11:52 EST 2013

Bela:

Do you use the Business, Vendor, New Bill process to set up your new bill?

Entering each line entry from the bill (there may be just one, or several) enables you to post the costs to an Expense account (or several).

When you post the Bill, it puts the whole bill into an A/P account (you can choose which).

Now you have both the expense accounts and the A/P that you are looking for.

Hope this works for you

Graham