How do I remove an entry from the aging receivables report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 25 11:38:52 EST 2013

Hi,

Feidhlim Harty <reeds at wetlandsystems.ie> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Still with the Aging Report. How do I get rid of zero amounts showing up in
> the Aging report? Or overpayments of 1c caused by rounding up and down on
> invoices?

For the zero-amounts you can just set the report options to turn them
off.  The default is to display everyone, but you can set it to not
display customers with zero amounts.

As for the 1c +/-, where was the rounding error?  The printed invoice
should 100% match the posted amount.  Is this not the case?  If there is
an underpayment then you would need to process payment for that extra
1c, but then you can change the transaction to point to
Expenses:Forgiven Debt instead of your Cash account.  If there is an
overpayment then you have two choices:  1) you can just process for the
actual amount, or 2) you can create a new invoice for the extra 1c.