preferences returning to default status and blank reports

Rogier F. van Vlissingen dabxdssinc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:59:58 EST 2013

Indeed, this same thing is happening with me, along with the problem of
blank pages in all of the reports.

I have an entity with a full year's worth of data entered, and I cannot
generate any reports, they all come up blank.

This issue that the preferences are constantly reverting to the default is
definitely also part of the problem.

Does anyone know what to do????