Fwd: Business Accounts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 16 10:39:44 EST 2013

Carlos,

Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am forwarding your email to the GnuCash users mailing list, which is
> a public discussion forum where everyone can benefit from sharing
> questions and answers. To participate in the mailing list, click the
> someone in the list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert

You don't say what type of "business accounts" you are looking for, nor
do you say anything about what you DO see.  A question: in what
language/locale do you run GnuCash?

All the template acccounts in GnuCash have been donated by translators
for their particular locale.  This means that if there isn't a set for
your locale then nobody has taken the time to generate a set and donate
it.

GnuCash does let you create new accounts and accounts trees manually, so
if nothing exists that matches your needs you can just create the
accounts you need.  I recommend you read the GnuCash Concepts and
Tutorial Guide for more instruction on how to do that.

Good Luck!