Report section total problem.

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jan 27 17:00:58 EST 2013

On Jan 27, 2013, at 1:32 PM, David Bergum <dib at red-sky.us> wrote:

> I'm running GnuCash 2.4.11 on MacOS 10.8.2.  Section totals are truncated in several of my reports, showing a $ and nothing else.  Here is an example below;
>

> See how the total assets isn't displayed.  I've tried everything I can think of and searching hasn't turned up any help.

As you probably saw, your attachment didn't make it through the mailing list server.

Could you either put it somewhere (pastebin, perhaps, or open a bug and attach it) or describe in detail one of the reports, the total that's not displaying, and any changes from the defaults you've made in the options to that report.

Regards,
John Ralls