Request for aid after hard drive crash

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 14:45:59 EST 2013

John--

Sorry to hear about your hard drive.

If you can read the drive, then you will need to use Finder to open a window on that drive. From there, you should look in /Users/<user> for the gnucash file. It will be whatever name you gave it, quite possibly with a ".gnucash" extension.

If you saved the data file somewhere else, then you'll have to look there.

David