P&L sub account total

Narsil alterne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:22:04 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'm new to gnucash, migrating from some windows software. Excuse the newbie
question ...

I have a three level account tree with transactions only in the third level
of accounts (top and middle level are just for readability reasons).

In fact, my management reports only show top level accounting, I was
expecting middle level accounts to sum third level accounts, and top level
to sum middle ones. They don't ...

Do I really have to sum everything outside of gnucash ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Diego