question windows 8 -

maria mercedes febres mmfebres at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 31 11:05:35 EST 2013

hello, I receantly upgrade to windows 8.

my gnu cash assets-liabilities report, "hoja de saldos", that contains the balance sheet assets, liabilities and capital accounts used to give me the totals by category (ASSETS, LIABILITIES, CAPITAL)

now the accounts partial data is ok, but the totals by category are all in 0. (total assets, total liabilities, total capital).

I checked the options, they are all the same as my previous installation in  windows xp.

can you help me on this ? do I have to close 2012 or something of the sort, where ?

thank you, maria