gnucash environment problem

rclar rclar.in.dc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:02:28 EST 2013

Ok, but if that was the case, shouldn't I expect consistent behaviour, and
be presented with an empty and new gnucash instance when I first start from
the ssh session? It would seem that gnucash reads gconf just fine, but
creates a "shadow" instance when it is writing from a ssh shell.

I also learned that gconf is now deprecated and unsupported with gsettings
being the replacement. Does that migration need to be put on a wish list
somewhere?