How do I email my gnucash accounts to my accountant?

Feidhlim Harty reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
Tue Jan 22 07:03:02 EST 2013

Thanks Maf.,

That did the trick (for transfer between my computer and a laptop at any
rate - I've yet to give it to my accountant). When I receive the accounts
back from the accountant can I just open the file and save as my own,
over-wrighting the older set of accounts?

Regards and thanks again,

Féidhlim

FH Wetland Systems Ltd.
30 Woodlawn, Lahinch Rd., Ennis, Co. Clare
065-6797355 reeds at wetlandsystems.ie
www.wetlandsystems.ie