How do I email my gnucash accounts to my accountant?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Jan 22 07:42:34 EST 2013

On Tue 22 January 13 12:03:02 Feidhlim Harty wrote:
> Thanks Maf.,
>
> That did the trick (for transfer between my computer and a laptop at any
> rate - I've yet to give it to my accountant). When I receive the accounts
> back from the accountant can I just open the file and save as my own,
> over-wrighting the older set of accounts?

Hi Féidhlim

Yes.  Gnucash remembers (or is supposed to!) which the last file was that you
had open, so just pay attention that you are working on the correct file.

I usually start GC by clicking on the data file that I want, as I have 5 sets
of different books that I regularly work with. The most recent is not usually
the one I want!

Best,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542