gnucash environment problem

rclar rclar.in.dc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:47:30 EST 2013

I'm having a bit of a problem with gnucash, and while it is probably not a
bug with gnucash per se, gnucash is the only place where it has caused me a
problem. I am using gnucash 2.4.11 and gconftool 3.2.5 on a wheezy(ish)
desktop.

Setup - ssh into my main desktop from a remote desktop and perform a "save
as" of my gnucash file, exit gnucash.
Problem - when I return to my main desktop, gnucash does not pull up the
most recently "saved as" file. gnucash opens the data file that was
originally opened from the remote desktop before the "save as" even though
I have exited the program, and shell from the remote host.

So, how does gnucash determine what file to open when it starts, and can
anyone else recreate this problem?

Thanks

p.s. I am using sqlite3 filetype for my gnucash file (if that matters).