2.4.11 Windows version and using shared folders

Joseph Campisi III jchawk at tr0n.com
Sat Jan 5 13:37:56 EST 2013

I know this is resurrecting a fairly old thread however I wanted to
mention that this bug still appears to be impacting GnuCash 2.4.11 for
Windows.

I was able to overcome this problem by remounting my network share and
assigning the share a drive letter.

Once the network share had a proper drive letter assigned in Windows 7
everything functioned as intended.

I was able to navigate to the drive, open my files, make changes and save.

Hopefully this helps someone else out until this issue is corrected.

Thanks guys and please keep up the great work.

- Joe