Generating Customer Bills

Herbert W. Eber herb.eber at psychologicalresources.com
Thu Jul 11 13:14:11 EDT 2013

Derek,
Every time I get disgusted with GNU-cash (and/or myself) for being unable to do what I want, I come back to try again because so much is so excellent that there MUST be a way to do ...

When I write you and receive a rapid clear response, I am further convinced to keep on.  Thanks; now may I ask 2 (really 4) questions?

1)	If I want to delete unposted invoices, is that simply find them in the A/Rmembers account and delete?  Any special tricks involved?

2)	new subject: Can I control info placement on a style sheet so that, e.g., I can adapt to ythe needs of a window envelope? Chapter 13 is not clear enough for me; what do I need to know?