Transactions Report

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Wed Jun 5 12:23:33 EDT 2013

On 06/05/2013 09:10 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> "John R. Sowden" <jsowden at americansentry.net> writes:
>
>> It was suggested to me that I select the "child accounts" in the
>> account selection option.  I did this and made no change.  No
>> transactions found.
> Check your date range to make sure you have transactions within the date
> range selected in the report?

> -derek

Interest issue:

I am dealing with 2 issues.  One has to do with the file
opening/selection etc. and the other has to do with finding transactions
that I have entered.  I had the "chart of accounts" file open when I
tested the "select child accts" suggestion.  No transactions in that
file.  I then opened the correct files with 2.5 transactions. Trans #:
PrevA, PrevB, PrevC.  Only PrevC showed up in the trans report.  Since
it is a work in progress, it showed an orphan acct entry.  All zero
balances.  PrevA, PrevB did not show up.  One has amounts.

John