invoice counter without leading zeroes

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Jun 8 09:15:08 EDT 2013

On Sat, 08 Jun 2013 07:22:03 -0400
Mike or Penny Novack <stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com> wrote:

>     I am willing to bet that the government does not require you to
> have begun your invoice numbering with "1". In which case, if gnucash
> allows you to begin invoice numbering wherever you like you can use
> 100001 for your lowest invoice number (and the lead zero problem
> vanishes)

Wrong bet, Mike, we are in Croatia and although we have started with '1'
in the beginning of year, from July 1st we have to start again with
'1', but this time with those new elements added. ;)

Otoh, it would be nice to have some more user-friendly UI to tweak such
things, or, at least, better documented.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is