Linking to chase Account from GNUCash

geekvine geekvine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 02:01:32 EDT 2013

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply.
The processing I am referring to using custom software is of larger scale.
Working on some proprietary software - so will not be able to throw more
light on it at this point...sorry about that.

I am a little disappointed though, that its UI initiated and cannot be
auto-scheduled...

The other services I see around like FreeAgent, Yodlee etc ...will create
more of a third party dependence - as in giving approval to a third party
(apart from the Banks) to 'storing of'/'grant access to' financial data.

If anyone on this forum is aware of any open source software which lets you
do auto download of bank transaction/statement data at scheduled intervals,
please do share.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks, geekvine